Manchester wedding photography prices
- A complimentary engagement shoot
- Photos are provided digitally in high resolution.
- An online gallery and slideshow, showing the story of your day which you can share with your family and friends.
- You are assured of a personal and friendly service from start to finish.
- Want something different or want shorter coverage? Let me know your requirements for a quote.
- A travel fee applies for weddings over 60 miles from Stockport
Available dates fill well in advance, with many 2018 dates already booked. Please use the ‘Contact’ form to find out more information.
Two Thirds of a Day £950
Up to 8 hours, ideal for later ceremonies or if you don’t want the preparations. This package usually covers the ceremony to the first dance.
Full Day £1150
Up to 10 hours, this is my most popular package and covers most weddings from bridal preparations through to the first dance.
Full Day & Beyond £1350
Up to 12 hours, suited to those early starters or those who want coverage well into the night to capture the party and action shots!
The boothless photo booth – £150
Looking for a photo booth in Manchester or the North West? The boothless photo booth is just that, a photo booth without a booth. My boothless photo booth is different to the passport style booth that can be hired for your wedding. I have a studio type set up with large backdrop and studio lights providing the lighting. It can fit 10-12 wedding guests in each shot, try squeezing that many in the passport style booth!
It’s a lovely fun end to your wedding day and allows your evening guests the chance of having their photo taken and to be included in your wedding photography.
The boothless photo booth is just £150 and includes:
- Approximately 2 hours at your evening reception between the end of the meal and the start of the first dance.
- White, black or red backdrop (or we’ll use any interesting features your venue has)
- It’s boothless and can fit 10-12 people
- A range of silly props (from hats to glasses and clapper boards to silly signs!)
- All photographs are professionally edited and presented digitally, ready to print
Take a look at the wedding albums page for more details